• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Material: PU
  • Gender: Women
  • Style: Shoulder Bag
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: YISI
  • Model Number: Bag
  • Color: Multi, Any color for you need
  • Usage: Daily use
  • Size: Different sizes are avaiable
  • Feature: Fashion, Durable, High quality
  • Company Type: Manufacture
  • Certification: ISO9001

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 1PC/PP ,24-36pcs/carton
Delivery Detail: within 20-35 days after order confirmed
Product Information

More details & Images

Specifications and pictures are for reference only, any more request please email to me.

Bag Type
 Shoulder Bag
Material
PU
Inner Structure
Cell phone pocket ,card pocket , zip pocket
Color
Black Blue  Red Pink 
Size 
23*13*17cm
Sample lead time
3-7days
MOQ
200pcs
OEM & ODM
Welcome
Packing & Shipment

Packing: Standard Export Packing.

Shipment: Withing 35 days after order confirmed.

1.1pcs /polybag, then in master carton, or can be customized as per requirement accordingly.
2. Door to door services by courier, TNT,FEDEX,UPS,DHL,EMS.
3.By air or sea through pointed forwarder.
4.By our complete forwarder system to achive much cheap and fast delivery.

Payment

L/C,T/T,Western Union

30% down payment and the rest 70% before shipment.

Company Information
Shenzhen Longgang Yisi Bags Factory is a middle bag manufactory with 50 workers ,have been in bag business line more than 7 years.Strong professional skills and medium-sized

could provide high quality bags with competitive price efficiently,we need not to pay high cost and wast time on excess staff .
We handle a lot of big clients and have a solid reputation,Welcome to our factory ..

For more information,please contact us.
Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $27,000
Learn More